The excursions to the Humantay Lake at 4200 meters above sea level takes you to the most visited natural attraction by thousands of tourists in the Vilcabamba mountain range at the foot of the Salkantay snow-capped mountain. The Humantay Lake is considered one of the most beautiful lakes in Cusco because of its turquoise waters that make this beautiful natural landscape a sacred place for the Andean people who live near it.
The excursion to the Humantay lake has a duration of 12 to 13 hours in a full day tour.
What is included in the excursion to the Humantay lake?
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance tickets to the tourist circuit
- Qualified bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Walking sticks for the trekking
- Breakfast and lunch buffet
- Oxygen and first aid kit
What is not included in the excursion to the Humantay Lake?
- Meals not mentioned in the excursion
- Personal expenses
Recommendations for the excursion to the Humantay Lake?
- Bring original and valid passport or identity card.
- Bring entrance tickets
- Trekking shoes
- Bring a hat for sun and cold, gloves, sun block, snack.
- Rain poncho
- Bring a water bottle
- Horse rental for the trek (optional)
Authorized agencies for the excursion to the Humantay lake
Our agency is authorized and registered in the qualified tourism services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Tourism (Mincetur).
Book your tour with us: email@example.com