The duration of the Inca Trail depends on which of the two circuits you decide to do the excursion.
Classic Inca Trail 4 days: it has a duration of 4 days and 3 nights, the nights are in campsites along the Inca Trail.
- Day 1: Cusco – Huayllabamba (13km)
- Day 2: Huayllabamba – Pacaymayo (11km)
- Day 3: Pacaymayo – Wiñay Huayna (16km)
- Day 4: Wiñay Huayna – Machu Picchu (3km)
Short Inca Trail 2 days: it has a duration of 2 days and 1 night, the night is in a hotel in Aguas de Calientes.
- Day 1: Cusco – km 104 – Aguas Calientes (11km)
- Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu (2km)