The Sacred Valley offers a variety of tours that make this place a unique destination, the vast majority of tours offered by the city of Cusco are within the Sacred Valley of the Incas and usually all tourists who make their visit, being an important point or step to reach Machu Picchu, do not hesitate to take the tours offered by this tourist destination.
Next, we will mention some of the best tours offered by the Sacred Valley:
- Tour to the archaeological site of Pisac through a guided tour you will know in depth the importance of this archaeological site.
- Tour Awana cancha a center of interpretation of South American camelids and demonstration of craftsmanship.
- Tour to the handicraft market of Pisac, a tour of the production and sale of local handicrafts.
- Tour to Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary to one of the centers of conservation and rescue of animals such as the endangered Condor bird.
- Tour to the potato park through a biocultural territory formed by 5 communities with a tour on the production of thousands of varieties of potatoes.
- Tour to Chocomuseo de Pisac an alternative to see the production of chocolate in the town of Pisac.
- Tour to the archaeological site of Huchuy Qosqo an archaeological site known as small Cusco of the Inca culture, is a trekking that leave many experience.
- Tour to the medicinal hot springs in Lares a place of relaxation and comfort, for all ages.
- Tour to the Inkary museum through a tour of representations of the culture of Peru.
- Tour on Perolchico horses an adventure tour through areas of the Sacred Valley.
- Tour to the Yanacocha lagoon and view of the snow-capped mountains of the Sacred Valley.
- The tour to the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, the most visited tourist destination.
- The tour to the Punkuylluna hill is an option to see Inca constructions in front of the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo.
- Tour to the quarries of Cachicata a place of extraction of stones for the construction of the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo.
- Tour to the archaeological site of Machupicchu, the most visited destination by thousands of tourists from different parts of the world.
- Tour to the butterfly garden of Machupicchu in a guided tour for the demonstration of different kinds of butterflies typical of the archaeological park of Machupicchu.
- Tour to the archaeological site of Chinchero a destination part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour.
- Tour to the site museum of Chinchero an exhibition center of Inca litigations found in the archaeological site of Chinchero.
MARAS – MORAY
- Tour to the archaeological site of Moray a site of circular terraces found in a relief depression.
- Tour to the salt mines of Maras, a place where there are more than 5000 salt wells.
- Paragliding Tour
- Zip line tour, an activity of pure adrenaline.
- ATV Tour in a sport of adventure and adrenaline on green fields.
- Tour in bicycles in a tour with visits to the archaeological site of Moray and the salt mines.