The price of the entrance tickets to the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas is unique and is part of the tourist ticket, that is, if you want to enter any archaeological site independently, the ticket will have a value that will include other archaeological sites.
Here are the prices and types of tourist tickets offered by the Sacred Valley of the Incas:
PRICE OF TICKETS TO THE SITE MUSEUM
- Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum (Machupicchu) general price for national and foreign adults 22 soles for students 11 soles and for children the entrance is free.
- Chinchero Site Museum general price for adults is 7 soles, students and children 4 soles.
PRICE OF THE SACRED VALLEY TOURIST TICKET:
There are two types:
GENERAL TOURIST TICKET
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET OF THE SACRED VALLEY
GENERAL TICKET, includes the visit to 16 places including the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The tourist ticket has a duration of 10 days.
- The integral tourist ticket for foreign tourists (BTCI) costs s/ 130.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
- The integral tourist ticket for national tourists (BIN) costs s/ 70.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET CIRCUIT 3, includes the visit of the following archaeological sites Ollantaytambo, Pisaq, Chinchero and Moray, the tourist ticket is valid for 2 days.
- The partial tourist ticket circuit 3 for foreign tourists (BTCPIII) costs s/ 70.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
- The partial tourist ticket circuit 3 for national tourists (BTCPV) costs s/ 40.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TOURIST TICKET TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
- Make sure you have your ticket with you at the time of entry.
- Your tourist ticket is personal and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- It is recommended to purchase your ticket in Cusco at the office mentioned above.
- Have your documents at hand and remember that they must be valid.
- If you wish to visit a specific place, you will acquire the ticket to the corresponding circuit, there is no ticket specifically to the archaeological site.
- Always remember the time of validity of your tourist ticket, mentioned on the ticket.
- The archaeological sites are open from 07:00 – 15:00 hrs. Monday to Sunday
WHERE TO BUY TOURIST TICKET FOR THE SACRED VALLEY
You can buy the tourist ticket for the Sacred Valley of the Incas in person at the following address:
- Main Office Av. El Sol 103, Office 101, for the purchase of the Cusco tourist ticket Tel. +51-084-227037 attention Monday to Saturday from 07:30 am – 18:30 pm Cusco-Peru.
- Administrative Office Calle Arequipa A-2, Urb. Barrio Profesional Tel.: 51.084-261465 Cusco-Peru
You can also purchase and find entrance tickets to the Sacred Valley of the Incas at the respective control gates of the archaeological sites that comprise the Sacred Valley such as Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Moray and Chinchero, but in doing so you will buy the circuit but not the single entry to the archaeological site, it is advisable to buy it in Cusco, so you avoid queues and thus not interrupt your guided tour.