The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a very visited tourist destination in Peru, one of the main tourist tours that has the city of Cusco.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located between 600 to 700 m.a.s.l. below the city of Cusco making this one of the most important and fertile places in the Inca era and until today. It is located 35 kilometers from the city of Cusco, and about 600 meters below the level of the city of Cusco.
The altitude of the Sacred Valley varies from 2860 meters above sea level to 3772 meters above sea level.
CLIMATE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
The climate in the Sacred Valley of the Incas is variable because it includes altitudes ranging from 2200 – 2800 meters above sea level, which is why it has a climate that varies during the day between 20 ° C to 25 ° C and in the afternoon can vary between 8 ° C to 10 ° C. This climate is partially the same throughout the year.
WHAT DOES THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS HAVE TO OFFER?
The Sacred Valley offers a variety of tours that make this place a unique destination, the vast majority of tours offered by the city of Cusco are within the Sacred Valley of the Incas and usually all tourists who make their visit, being an important point or step to get to Machu Picchu.
TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS PERU
- Awana Cancha an interpretation center of South American camelids.
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary a center for conservation and rescue of animals such as the endangered Condor bird.
- Potato Park a tour on the production of thousands of varieties of potatoes.
- Pisac Chocomuseum
- Archaeological site of Pisac
- The handicraft market of Pisac
- Archaeological site of Huchuyqosqo
- Hot springs of Lares
- Inkary Museum
- Perolchico horses an adventure tour.
- Yanacocha Lagoon
- Ollantaytambo archaeological site.
- The tour to Punkuylluna
- The quarries of Cachicata
- Archaeological site of Machupicchu
- Butterfly farm of Machupicchu
- Archaeological site of Chinchero
- Site museum of Chinchero
MARAS – MORAY
- Archaeological site of Moray
- Salt mines of Maras
- Paragliding Tour
- Zip line tour, an activity of pure adrenaline.
- ATV Tour
- Bicycle tour
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS TOURIST TICKET PRICE
GENERAL TOURIST TICKET
PARTIAL TOURISTIC TICKET OF THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
GENERAL TICKET, includes the visit to the 16 places included in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The tourist ticket has a duration of 10 days.
- The integral tourist ticket for foreign tourists (BTCI) costs s/ 130.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
- The integral tourist ticket for national tourists (BIN) costs s/ 70.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
PARTIAL TOURIST TICKET CIRCUIT 3, includes the visit of the following archaeological sites Ollantaytambo, Pisaq, Chinchero and Moray, the tourist ticket is valid for 2 days.
- The partial tourist ticket circuit 3 for foreign tourists (BTCPIII) costs s/ 70.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.
- The partial tourist ticket circuit 3 for national tourists (BTCPV) costs s/ 40.00 nuevos soles rate 2022.