These are the steps to follow to get to the Humantay Lake from Cusco.
The distance from Cusco to Humantay is 128.4 km by highway 3S and CU-109 in a distance time of 3 hours 45 minutes.
Alone (No agency)
- Leaving from Cusco, take a bus to Mollepata, the terminal is located in Arco Pata, the trip lasts from 1h40 to 2 hours, the price of the service has a cost of 15 soles.
- Once you are located in Mollepata you should take a cab service to Soraypampa, the trip lasts 1 hour and the cost of the service is 70 soles. This place is ideal for breakfast and lunch.
- In Soraypampa you will have to walk an average of 2 hours to reach the Humantay lake.
- When you take the cab service Mollepata – Soraypampa try to take the service round trip because it is difficult to find cab back.
- If you cannot find a return cab you can spend the night in Soraypampa or Mollepata (25 soles per night).
With travel agency
Purchase your tour with us, an agency authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (Mincetur).
- The cost is cheaper than doing it on your own and with all the services in a well organized and good service tour.
- If you wish to go on a private service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.