Take into account the following steps to go to the Humantay Lake from Cusco
Alone (No agency)
- Leaving from Cusco, take a bus to Mollepata, the terminal is located in Arco Pata, the trip lasts from 1h40 to 2 hours, the price of the service has a cost of 15 soles.
- Once you are located in Mollepata you should take a cab service to Soraypampa, the trip lasts 1 hour and the cost of the service is 70 soles. This place is ideal for breakfast and lunch.
- In Soraypampa you will have to walk an average of 2 hours to reach the Humantay lake.
- When you take the cab service Mollepata – Soraypampa try to take the service round trip because it is difficult to find cab back.
- If you do not find a return cab you can spend the night in Soraypampa or Mollepata (price 25 soles / night).
With travel agency
Adquiera su tour con nosotros, una agencia autorizada por el ministerio de comercio exterior y turismo (Mincetur).
The cost is cheaper on a tour organized by a travel agency than on your own.