Take into account the following steps to get to the Humantay Lake.
Alone (No agency)
- Leaving from Cusco, take a bus to Mollepata, the terminal is located in Arco Pata, the trip lasts from 1h40 to 2 hours, the price of the service has a cost of 15 soles.
- Once you are located in Mollepata you should take a cab service to Soraypampa, the trip lasts 1 hour and the cost of the service is 70 soles. This place is ideal for breakfast and lunch.
- In Soraypampa you will have to walk an average of 2 hours to reach the Humantay lake.
- When you take the cab service Mollepata – Soraypampa try to take the service round trip because it is difficult to find cab back.
- If you cannot find a return cab you can spend the night in Soraypampa or Mollepata (25 soles per night).
With travel agency
Adquiera su tour con nosotros, una agencia autorizada por el ministerio de comercio exterior y turismo (Mincetur).
- The cost is cheaper than doing it on your own and with all the services in a well organized and good service tour.
- Book your tour at firstname.lastname@example.org